General terms and conditions & customer information
§ 1 - Supplier, inclusion of the GTC
1. Supplier and contract partner for the goods presented in the online shop "SimplyNice" is:
Paola Mauri, 20900 MONZA ITALY (hereinafter referred to as "Supplier").
2. These general terms and conditions shall form an integral part of any contractual agreement between the supplier and the respective purchaser. Conflicting terms and conditions of the customer are contradicted.
§ 2 - Offer and conclusion of contract
1. The supplier offers the articles presented in his online shop "SimplyNice". The colour representation of the articles on the website may vary slightly, depending on the internet browser used and the monitor settings of the customer; these deviations are technically never completely avoidable.
2. A contract for the purchase of one of our offers comes about when the customer clicks the button "Send order" in his shopping cart and the provider confirms this.
§ 3 - Prices and payment
1. All product prices are final prices plus shipping costs. VAT is not shown separately on the basis of the exemption for small entrepreneurs according to § 19 (1) UStG.
2. The shipping costs are listed under the menu item "Payment & Shipping".
3. Payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract. The buyer commits himself with the conclusion of the purchase contract, the performance within 7 days after confirmation of the order to settle.
4. The supplier shall return the desired goods for the duration of the payment period for the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to effect payment in due time so that it is received by the supplier within the deadline. The supplier reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and to sell the goods elsewhere if the payment has not been received after the deadline.
5. The payment of the goods is only by means of prepayment and can be made by Visa card or PayPal.
§ 4 - Shipping, Delivery Periods
1. The supplier shall deliver the goods to be delivered to the shipping company within the time period specified in the respective product description from the complete payment receipt.
2. If delivery to the purchaser fails because the purchaser has specified the delivery address incorrectly or incompletely, a new delivery attempt only takes place if the purchaser accepts the costs for the renewed dispatch. The new shipping costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract. The supplier shall inform the Purchaser of the necessary costs for a new delivery by e-mail. A re-dispatch is only after payment of these costs.
3. In the event of any impediments to delivery or other circumstances which would preclude the fulfilment of the contract, the supplier shall inform the customer by e-mail. A partial delivery is only made with the consent of the purchaser.
§ 5 - Final Provisions
All special arrangements are to be agreed with the seller before the conclusion of the purchase contract. Otherwise the terms and conditions of the seller apply. Should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions prove to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The contractual relationship between the supplier and the customer shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the supplier is exclusively the seat of the provider.
Your data will not be offered to third parties.
Payment details are not stored.
Personal information is confidential.
Your data is used for a quick and easy shipping.
- - We always ship your products on the fastest way.
- - From an order value of € 110,- shipping is free of charge.
- - All goods will be shipped by us with DHL or other carriers (national or international).
|Delivery as small box or envelop in||Germany and Italy||Rest of Europe||Non EU||Outside Europe||Unit|
|... with tracking (recommended)||FREE OF CHARGE||9,00 €||13,00 €||18,00 €||Euro|
|Delivery Time||appr. 2-5||appr. 6 to 9||appr. 6 to 9||up to 20||working days|
The shipping costs for the return shipment are not refundable. Excluded from this are returns of defective or incorrectly delivered goods. If the goods are to be exchanged because, for example, a wrong ring size or similar, SimplyNice will send the goods free of charge.
Please note that in the case of cross-border deliveries, additional taxes (such as in the case of intra-Community acquisitions) and / or taxes, such as customs duties, may be paid by the buyer.
If the carrier sends the goods back to the seller, since delivery to the customer was not possible, the customer has to pay the costs for the unsuccessful dispatch. This shall not apply if he is not responsible for the circumstance which led to the impossibility of service or if he was temporarily prevented from accepting the offered service. Unless the seller has announced the delivery of the goods with reasonable advance.
*Please note: SimplyNice is not responsible for delays due to post office delays.
If you for any reason wish to return your order, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will soon send you a return form.
You have the right to change your jewellery within 14 days (from the date of received order) for another size, colour or model.
You have the right to return your order within 14 days (from the date of received order), as long as your order is in the same shape as received (unused).
Full refund (excluded shipping fee) will be payed back within 14 days from received return.
Jewellery in general are delicate.
We encourage you to treat them with gentleness. Keep dry & away from perfume, hairspray etc.
VAT-nr: DE 815724995
Paola Mauri – SimplyNice
Contact or info(at)simply-nice.com
Mauri Paola Angela
IBAN: DE 18500105175420065670
BIC/ Swift: INGDDEFFXXX
Registered Company Address & Adress for Return Shipping
20900 MONZA MB - ITALY
Webmaster, conception, design and technical implementation of the website:
Contactform or admin(at)simply-nice.com